精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
everybody needs somebody to love and everybody hopes their love to be true we are all just loveing in this guiding moonlight everybody needs somebody to kiss and everybody wants their moment to be true we are all just loving in this time of our lives This love was like being in a fantasy It was the time only for you and I But time has passed so does our love So does our time it's true If you listen, you are all that I've ever wanted now I whisper, my words are not promising but Let me, be setting down you forever ever... (VERBAL) 想像してよ ちょっと 今やってる事 STOP してからDROP 全てのWORK 疲れたFACEを 上げてみな じゃあ行こうか? どこでもいいさ L'ETS GO ほっとけ あのナルシスト 今日はいつもと違う いつ戾るかは DON'T KNOW 二人の密度によるぜ ジッとして目を CLOSE ヒミツの樂園に TRANSPORT with ジェット機~に乘り ジェットし~ 數時間後に乘る ジェットスキ~ FEEL THE BREEZE、いつのまにか ヤな MEMORIES も飛ぶ 銀河に CAN YOU BELIEVE、この ENERGY CUZ I KNOW 、HOW YOU WANT IT TO BE... AND THAT'S FREE This love was like being in a harmony It was the time only for you and I Thou time has passed my love is real And my love is true If you listen, you are all that I've ever wanted now I whisper, my words are not promising but Let me, be setting down you forever ever... If you listen, please d'ont ever stop this moment and whisper, my words are not promising but Let me, say my belief will last forever ever... Love,love,love,love. If you listen, you are all that I've ever wanted now I whisper, my words are not promising but Let me, be setting down you forever ever... If you listen, please d'ont ever stop this moment and whisper, my words are not promising but Let me, say my belief will last forever ever... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.139.205.98