精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Clazziquai-Be My Love (Original Mix) (Bonus Track) 也許是吧, it's alright 可以忍受, it's so fine 難以相信我又變成獨自一人 重新開始 聽說不抱有期待 就會好的 所以說C'est la vie 不能一成不變 Keep on trying, Keep on dreaming 好像變得越來越甜蜜了 Can I kiss her? Are we for real? 懵懵懂懂的過著 seemed so fine 知道會有一點痛 it's not right 不會再重新開始 悲傷的故事 不抱有期待 就不會再心動 我嘀咕呢喃著她的名字 Keeps on growing strangest feeling 感覺變得越來越甜蜜了 I wanna get you Oh You are the reason why I sing now (Let it play the song of the joy, now my darling be my precious) And I feel so fine Because you make me so smile Won't you be my love And come a little closer Let me feel your heart Because you make me so fine Won't you be my love Won't you be my love 我嘀咕呢喃著她的名字 Keeps on growing strangest feeling 感覺變得越來越甜蜜了 I wanna get you Oh You are the reason why I sing now (Let it play the song of the joy, now my darling be my precious) And I feel so fine Because you make me so smile Won't you be my love And come a little closer Let me feel your heart Because you make me so fine Won't you be my love It's alright It's alright It's alright It's alright -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 27.53.250.101 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/lyrics/M.1655642229.A.830.html ※ 編輯: matchaholic (27.242.40.151 臺灣), 06/23/2022 21:38:56