精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Night comes a calling calling on you Slips in behind ya long overdue You'll be dancing down the moon Sunlight's blinding shuts my eyes Sunset sliding my time to rise and be dancing down the moon You whisper to me Don't fear the dark Come closer darling you'll feel the spark I'll hold you tighter tight as I can Moving together hard as we can Sunlight don't burn me Sunlight be cool Moonlight's kind to me I'm in night school and I'm dancing down the moon Should I watch the night be dreamless Stay away from light be seen less Am I sleeping Stay awake all night Night comes a crawling curling round you Slips in behind ya long overdue You'll be dancing down the moon I love the moonight I love the night Oh baby hold me tight now I want you near me when it's five o'clock in the morning It's hangin' overhead We should be home sleeping or in bed doing it (Wish) I had a chart I'd know what's up ahead But we're still out here holding tight holding tight instead Yeah yeah we're dancing dancing down the moon -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.7