精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Though my stained glass eye I spy a peculiar dime and it’s grief and melancholy overtone This shade it covers and casts As many others have done in the past But it’s a figment that is all my own It’s a colour that’s other than the blue That I usually find I’ve fallen into When I start to feel like this Even if it is fate is closing in On a rose that will be tender and perfumed It is pointless to resist As anniversary tears are crying out inside and even using It might as well be aubergine She blushed and turned away As I attempted to say Who’s given you that little badge of history For she wore a ancient bruise Like the flame that flickered the fuse And ever since the memory is all there is It’s a colour that’s other than the blue One that I usually find I’ve fallen into When I start to feel like this Even if it is fate is closing in On a rose that will be tender and perfumed It is pointless to resist As anniversary tears are crying out inside and even using It might as well be aubergine Though my stained glass eye I spy a peculiar dime and it’s grief and melancholy overtone For she wore a ancient bruise Like the flame that flickered the fuse And ever since the memory is all there is -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.19.7