精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Spoken: So there's nothing left What more can I say, Other than take care of yourself 'Till the ends of the earth, I suppose is everyone's worldly vow But sornehow it seems, Mine seemed to have stopped ha1fway Maybe I ought to let things Just come what may So you don't love me! Vocal: I'.m not accusing you Do what you think you ought to do First it's one thing and then another, Like you don't love me So you don't love me We've given it all, a finat try You hurt me so bad, I could have died But ain't no hard feelings I won't worry rny mind Wtth such dealings So you don't 1ove me! 1n a world already filled with misery I have no intentions, To let my spirit cop out on me Live on through the years, Keep some pride on my face Discard og the disgrace I guess I've got to pnd me A better place Wherever you might be, Keep yourself all right Every heart I suppose, Has got to step out late at night As much as I used to do Keep your love life true, Keep your love life true You don't love me! In a world already filled tvith misery I have no intentions, To let my spirit cop out on me Live on through the years, Keep some pride on my face Discard og the disgrace I guess I've got to find me A better place So I'm not accusing you Do what you think you ought to do First it's one thing and then another So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! So you don't love me! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.214.212