精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Hi, this is Captaaaain Jack Do you really follow me into the light Drill instructor’s on, Drill instructor’s on my side do you really make romance of dynamite love and peace is our fight All for one - come together friends, we gotta to take the chance All ... - come together friends, we gotta to take the chance tonight keys forwaaaard march Drill instructor tell me what to do |: I’m your man, I will follow only you |: See us making love all through the night |: That’s the reason why drill instructor love’s to fight |: the sound of ONE TWO three ain’t not enough THREE FOUR Bring it on down ONE TWO THREE FOUR 3x Ref. Dududuwaduju badudu |: See one thirty rolling down the strip |: Airborn ladies gonna take a little trip |: Jumpin’ a plane in the midnight hour |: Soon as we land this place is ours |: the sound of ONE TWO three ain’t not enough THREE FOUR Bring it on down ONE TWO THREE FOUR 3x Ref. Keys Forwaaard march Come together and see the light |: All for on like a stick of dynamite |: the sound of ONE TWO three ain’t not enough THREE FOUR Bring it on down ONE TWO THREE FOUR 3x Ref. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.217.9.23