精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1986 by C.Lauper, Rick Derrenger -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I can get up on the right side of the bed but that wont stop the rain from coming down on my head I can live my life playing hide and seek but when i look inside It's hard top make believe, ah ha 'n lately you seem so far away I wish i could say something but I don't know what to say I can feel your eyes I don't ahve to look at you boy, discontentment is-a-sneakin' through You never really want anything but what you need is everything I'll give you something only life can bring the calm inside the storm love me a little, love me long Wo yeah the calm inside the storm love me a little, love me long Don't you know you should be holding me but you're all locked inside why don't you throw me your keys I'm like a rockin' ship on your rollin' sea you know crash lightnin' never frightens me, nah You never really wanted but what you really needed I wanna give you something mmm...the calm inside the storm love me a little, love me long love me a little, love me long -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3