精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1989 by C.Lauper, F.Previte and P.Chiten -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Holding onto the rhythm I'm standing in my leather and lace People move to the left, and Move to the right, and The whole place starts to shake Without a net on a real high wire I'm stepping out with my heels on fire I started dancing with a stranger Moving to the break of day Dancing with a stranger And i just got swept away Letting go my inhibitions Is harder to do than say But i surrender to the beat I start shuffling my feet When i hear that music play I trip the light fantastic I touch the sky and it feels like magic I started dancing with a stranger Moving to the break of day Dancing with a stranger And i just got swept away Give me a dance. dance Dancing with a stranger And it takes my breath away I ain't looking for mister right It doesn't matter to me There's something in the air Electric I like Ignighting endlessly I start to dance... Without a net on a real high wire I'm stepping out with my heels on fire I started dancing with a stranger Moving to the break of day Dancing with a stranger And I just got swept away... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3