精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Cyndi Lauper - Grab A Hold You know I sent out a message I’m gonna hope that you get it About a story you've read about the first one I left behind Done with your morning You open your eyes and Wash yesterday from your face and go away Oh, it's a fascination with the anticipation If you wanna grab a hold If you wanna grab a hold If you wanna grab a hold Let it go I’ll write out a letter I know that someday you'll get it I don’t know what I meant to say To make it okay You look at my picture you know the one on your dresser When you think that you see a frown Turn it upside down Why don't you use your imagination Make it what you have to make it If you wanna grab a hold If you wanna grab a hold If you wanna grab a hold Let it go Let it go Let it go If you wanna grab a hold …let it go You lost your grip on my heart, your fault And then reach with your hand Use your imagination, make it What you have to make it If you wanna grab a hold Let it go… [Repeat] -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.132.59.38