精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
1980 by Prince -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- When U were mine I gave you all of my money Time after Time U done me wrong Cause, just like a train U let all my friends come over and eat And you were so strange U didn't have the decency to change the sheets Oh girl, when u were mine I use to let u wear all my clothes U were so fine Maybe thats the reason that it hurt me so I know, that you're goin with another guy But I don't care, cause I love u baby that's no lie Love u more than i did when u were mine When u were mine U were kindasorta my best friend So i was blind I let u fool around I never cared I never was the kind to make a fuss When he was there Sleepin in between the two of us I know, that you're goin with another guy But I don't care, cause I love u baby that's no lie Love u more than i did when u were mine When you were mine U were all i ever wanted to do Now i spend my time Following him whenever he's with you I know, that you're goin with another guy But I don't care, cause I love u baby that's no lie Love u more than i did when u were mine -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.3