精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《yusd24 (24)》之銘言: : 收在 Trance The Vocal Session 2006 Vol 2 這張專輯裡面 : 歌名是 If I Could 有他的歌詞嗎?? DJ Tatana - If I Could (feat. Joanna) I thought you're on the run Getting closer of what you see But sometimes I realize Things can change us way to be Got yourself a picture frame And read the times one day will cave I thought you believe I thought you receive my inner world And if I could start I'd cry And if I could leave it all be- What if you turn a tide And take it all too far too right And if I could start I'd cry And if I could leave it all be- What if you turn a tide And take it all too far too right Still got my eyes on you Observing every move you make I fall down between our souls Some things are meant to be a fake No second's left, no time to feel Another fight is what you fear I thought I believe I thought I receive your inner world And if I could start I'd cry And if I could leave it all be- What if you turn a tide And take it all too far too right And if I could start I'd cry And if I could leave it all be- What if you turn a tide And take it all too far too right -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.194.110.188