精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《isbella (伊莎)》之銘言: : 請問一首英文歌... : 歌詞裡有 this time i know...love is a crazy game.. : this time i know..... : 請問是誰唱的... : 歌名又是? : 請大家告訴我 : 謝謝 Caron Nightingale This Time I Know I’ve been away long enough to see What we had was worth so much to me And I hope we can turn back the hands of time It’s not too late if only we could try ( we’ve only got to try ) This time I know love’s a crazy game This time I know the rules will never change This time I know a winning hand you never thrown away I was lost in a dream but now I finally see What I was looking for was there in front of me Now I hope we can turn back the hands of time Something better I know I’ll never find I know I'll never find This time I know love’s a crazy game This time I know there’s got to be some pain This time I know…. I didn’t know what we had until it was gone This time I know This time I know love’s a crazy game This time I know the rules will never change This time I know a winning hand you never thrown away This time I know -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.156.15