精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Way down home way down home) I got to pack and go going back where I come from And the folks I really know Down home (Way down home) Way down home (Way down home) I got to say goodbye How I miss the taste of Grandma's potato pie And the pretty girls come in bunches And they never treat you wrong Down home (Way down home) Way down home (Way down home) Watermelon (Watermelon) costs but a dime (Watermelon) And the fish by the river They jump they jump on your line I got to go you see City life can never take the country out of me So I'm going back where I come from And I never gonna roam From home (Way down home) Way down home (Way down home) (Watermelon costs but a dime) And the fish down by the river Jump on your line I got to go you see Anyone who asks for me Tell them I have gone back home Gonna fall back with that living And I'm never gonna roam From home (Way down home) Way down home (Way down home) Down home (Way down home) Way down home (Way down home) Down home (Way down home) Way down home (Way down home) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.195.231