精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(Little lovely one, little lovely one, little lovely one) Little lovely one won't you tell me I'm the one Won't you tell me I'm the one for you Don't you realize you got me hypnotized And everybody knows it but you When you're walking down the street a-scuffling your feet Don't you know you look so fine You're such a living dream like peaches and cream I can't get you off of my mind Little lovely one won't you tell me I'm the one Tell me I'm the one for sure You don't answer your phone I'm gonna follow you home Be a knock on your door When you're walking down the street a-scuffling your feet Don't you know you look so fine You're such a living dream like peaches and cream I can't get you off of my mind Little lovely one won't you tell me I'm the one Won't you tell me I'm the one for you If you don't answer your phone I'm gonna follow you home There's gonna be a knock at your door Gonna be a knock at your door There's gonna be a knock at your door -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142