精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(She-oop, she-oop, she-oop) Ain't nothing in the world for a boy and a girl but love, love, love Ooh love, love, love, love, love, love There ain't nothing in the world for a boy and a girl but love, love, love And that's the only thing I'm thinking of Love can make you happy when you're feeling blue If the one you love is in love with you There's nothing in the world for a boy and a girl but love, love, love Yeh, love, love, love ooh love, love, love There's nothing ooh love, love, love And that's the only thing I'm thinking of (She-oop, she-oop, love, love, love, love, love, love) (She-oop, she-oop, love, love, love, love, love, love) That's the only thing I'm thinking of Love can make you happy when you're feeling blue If the one you love is in love with you Ain't nothing in the world for a boy and a girl but love, love, love Yeh love, love, love oh love, love, love Ain't nothing in the world for a boy and a gilr but love, love, love That's the only thing I'm thinking of That's the only thing I'm thinking of -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142