精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The faucet it is dripping and the fence is falling down My pocket needs some money so I can't go in to town My brother he ain't working and my sister doesn't care The car it needs a motor so I can't go anywhere Manana Manana is soon enough for me Once I had some money but I gave it to a friend He said he'd pay me double he was only for a lend But he said a little later that the horse it was so slow Why he gave the horse my money is something I don't know Manana Manana is good enough for me My brother took his suitcase and he went away to school My father said he only learned to be a silly fool My father said that I should learn to make a chili pot But then I burned the house down the chili was too hot Manana Manana is soon enough for me The window it is busted and the rain is coming in If someone doesn't fix it I'll be soaking to my skin But if we wait a day or two the rain may go away And we don't need a window on such a lovely day Manana manana is soon enough for me Manana manana is soon enough for me -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142