精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Money is a problem is a problem A problem on the rich can comprehend If money is a problem is a problem I wish I had A couple of problems to spend If I just had a little bit of time to spare I could form a society for the protection of the poor unhappy millionaires (Money is a problem is a problem) A Texan begins to learn it when he's two (Money gets you in a spot just once you start without) (And you cannot buy another person's heart with it) So how come them that has it hates to part with it Money is a problem (Is a problem) But say the word and I'll gladly trade problems with you (You would) Like that If I were a millionaire (If you were a millionaire) I'd buy me a couple of yachts real quick and keep one as a spare If I had a lot of loot (If you had a lot of loot) I'd find me a tailor to whip me up a platinum pin-striped suit He who steals my purse steals trash the wise men say But that's 'cause wise men ain't got nothing anyway (Money is a problem) (A problem that only wealthy folks pursue) (We know from where you stand a million bucks is fine) (But too much gold can burn you just like too much sun) I don't want to be a millionaire I just want to live like one Money is a problem is a problem And any millionaire will tell you it's true Boo hoo And any millionaire will tell you it's true -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142