精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
(with Jerry Lewis) My grandpa was a minstrel man A minstrel man was he And to tell the truth I guess I've got some minstrel blood in me You can have all the harps in heaven Blow all the horns here on the ground But I find I still get my greatest thrill Every time I hear this sound I love to hear that old calliope I love the melody of an old calliope And when you hear the thrilling harmony Gather round the minstrel's show's in town It sounds so good That old calliope What is more heavenly Than an old calliope Here comes the band Oh what a sight to see Gather round the minstrel's show's in town Banjos strumming Folks are humming Minstrel's coming What a show what a show (Both) It's the finest show I know It's coming near (JL) Coming near coming near That old calliope (JL) What a sight to see Oh what a melody (JL) What a melody Oh the old calliope (JL) Old calliope (Both) So loud and clear That thrilling harmony Gather round the minstrel's show's in town There's the interlocutor And Mr. Bones so full of life Who's that lady you were with last night (JL) That was no lady that was my wife (DM) Ha ha (JL) Ha Ha (DM) Ho ho (JL) Ho ho (Both) What a show what a show what a show Says the interlocutor To Mr. Bones so full of pride Why does a chicken cross the road (JL) Why to get to the other side I love to hear that old calliope I love the melody of an old calliope (JL) And when you hear that thrilling harmony (Both) Gather round the minstrel's show's in town -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142