精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Just got back from Paris France All they do is sing and dance All they got is romance What a tragedy Every boulevard has lovers Every lover's in a trance The poor people of Paris I feel sorry for the French Every guy has got a wench Every couple's got a bench kissing shamelessly Night and day they're making music While they're making love in French The poor people of Paris Milk or water from a sink Make a true Parisian shrink Wine is all he'll ever drink And it worries me For with wine as cheap as water Oh it makes one stop and think The poor people of Paris Sister Madam Pierre Had the craziest love affair And the day after they parted there He cries bitterly Pierre was there to bid her farewell But he brought his new girl Claire The poor people of Paris So don't go to Paris France Not unless you like to dance Not unless you want romance Like those poor inhabitants of Paris (spoken) In the meantime, I got to hurry back there I think I forgot something.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.51