精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Everyone knows she's a rambling rose, she's a beauty growing wild Birds in their nests seem to whistle their best Mother Nature's favorite child She's got that kind of affection that just winds around your heart You'd better run for protection or she might upset your flower cart Hate to disclose that my rambling rose is gonna meet her Waterloo I'll let her play but she can't get away 'cause I know just what to do Anyone knows you can train a rose to be a clinging vine So from this day hence there'll be a picket fence round that rambling rose of mine She's got that kind of affection that just winds around your heart You'd better run for protection or she might upset your flower cart Hate to disclose that my rambling rose is gonna meet her Waterloo I'll let her play but she can't get away 'cause I know just what to do Anyone knows you can train a rose to be a clinging vine So from this day hence there'll be a picket fence round that rambling rose of mine -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.51