精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DM) Has she got naughty eyes DM) Yes she has got naughty eyes DM) That certain that certain party DM) You know the one I mean DM) That certain party of mine DM) Naughty eyes turned up nose DM) Rosy cheeks and pretty clothes DM) Not a smarty DM) Has she got loving ways DM) Sure she has got loving ways DM) That certain party of mine JL) Hey Dean, remember the old time Vaudeville around 1924? DM) Why sure I do JL) With those corny jokes like "Can you stand on your head?" DM) Nah, it's too high JL) Nothing, we better sing B) Has she got you know what B) Yes she has got you know what B) That certain that certain party of mine B) Has she got I forgot B) Yes she has got I forgot B) That certain party of mine JL) You know what I forgot DM) This and that and quite a lot JL) Not a smarty B) Has she got everything B) Yes she has got everything B) That certain party of mine JL) (babble by Jerry) DM) Hold on, hold on, what are you doing? DM) Singing in shorthand? DM) You're speeding DM) That's better JL) (babble about wiener schnitzel) DM) That certain that certain party of mine JL) (babble about hasenpfeffer) DM) That certain party of mine DM) You know what I forgot DM) This and that and quite a lot DM) What a smarty JL) Has she got everything DM) Yes she has got everything DM) That certain party JL) That certain party B) That certain party of mine -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.51