精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Way down on the levee in old Alabamy There's daddy and mammy, there's Efran and Sammy On a moonlight night you can find them all While they are waiting the banjos are syncopating What's that they're saying, what's that they're saying Well while they keep playing I'm humming and swaying It's the good ship Robert E. Lee that's come to carry the cotton away Watch them shuffle along See them shuffle along Oh take your best gal real pal go down to the levee I said the levee Join the shuffling throng Hear the music and song It's simply great mate waiting on the levee Waiting for the Robert E. Lee Whistles are blowing smokestacks are showing The ropes they are throwing, excuse me I'm going To the place where all is harmonious Even the preacher they say is the dancing teacher Have you been down there say were you around there If you ever go there you'll always be found there Why doggone here comes my baby on the good ship Robert E. Lee Watch them shuffle along See them shuffle along Oh take your best gal your real pal go down to the levee I said the levee Join the shuffling throng Hear the music and song It's simply great mate waiting on the levee Waiting for the Robert E. Lee -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.83.51