精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
She's not so good in a crowd but when you get her alone You'd be surprised She isn't much at a dance but then when I take her home You'd be surprised She doesn't look like much of a lover but don't you judge a book by its cover She's got the peace of an angel but there's a devil in her eyes She's such a delicate thing but when we start-a to squeeze You'd be surprised She doesn't look very strong and though she's weak in the knees Surprise surprise surprise At a party or at a ball I got to admit she's nothing at all But in a Morris chair you'd be surprised You'd be surprised You'd be surprised She doesn't look like much of a lover but don't-a judge a book by its cover She's got the peace of an angel but there's a devil right in her eyes She's such a delicate thing but when we start-a to squeeze Oh oh surprise She doesn't look very strong and though she's weak in the knees You'd be surprised At a party or at a ball I got to admit she's nothing at all But in a Morris chair you'd be surprised -- 我的部落格: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/wildflower -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.60.142