精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I am by your side Give you strength when you're lost inside You can always count on me I will never hide you see For I am by your side Shelter from the coldest night You can always run to me I will be there can't you see, oh no And when the world has knocked you down And you are trapped by your fears They can never reach you from high ground, oh no And I will never disappear Turn the darkest corner I'll be there With every day I'm calling out your name And I am by your side In this truth I will confide You can always count on me I will never hide you see, oh no 'Cause I will never disappear Turn the darkest corner I'll be there With everyday I'm calling out your name And I am by your side Suddenly I realize I can always run to you You will be there it's true I know O-I am by your side I am by your side O-o I am by your side I said I am by your side O-o You can count on me I am by your side I am by your side O You can count on me O you can count on me I am by your side I am by your side O You can count on me O you can count on me now I am by your side I said I am by your side O-o I am by your side I am by your side I am by your side. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.166.93.209