精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Love made visible Your skin feels incredible Wrote your name in graffiti on the wall Love made visible Your skin feels incredible Wrote your name but all my words are gone Love made visible The truth is unstoppable Touch your hand in the blue of the swimming pool Love made visible The truth is unstoppable Touch your hand but all my words are gone I found you in summer When you were undercover Not hiding Just shadowed And burning brightly now Love made visible Your skin feels inverdible Wrote your name in graffiti on the wall (repeat once) Love made visible The waves are unbreakable Hold you up lets me float to the shore Love made visible The feat is impossible Make a move but all my words are gone I found you in summer When you were undercover Not hiding Just shadowed And burning brightly now Love made visible Your skin feels incredible Wrote your name in graffiti on the wall Love made visible Your skin feels incredible Wrote your name But all my words are (repeat 7 times) Love made visible Your skin feels incredible Wrote your name in graffiti on the wall -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.178.77