精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Believer [from "Be Cool" soundtrack] Life Is What You Make It At least that's what they say Well I think im gonna make it Fulfill my dreams one day I feel this fire growing deep inside of me Im so inspired knowing that its my destiny I breathe like a champion I dream im a champion I see im a champion Its meant to be My wills getting stronger I cant wait any longer Im singing a song that's inside of me Cuz im a believer I know that I can make it No matter what they say So im a believer The Future is Now It starts today I keep my head up Everyday im waiting Trying to find the patients So close I can taste it..But sometimes its so hard But imma keep on pushing And Imma keep on fighting And imma keep on trying because I come to far I breathe like a champion I dream im a champion I see im a champion Its meant to be My wills getting stronger I cant wait any longer I'm singing a song that's inside of me Cuz im a believer I know that I can make it No matter what they say So im a believer The Future is Now It starts today The Future is now ..It Starts Today -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.13.92.167