精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Won't You Stay I , I don't wanna talk Words can never say What it is I feel for you yeah Now, Now you've go to know All the things I give All the things I give to you, yeah Don't be shy we can try to change the course of our history Now you've captured me yeah When I look in your eyes No where else I would rather be Cos you got what I need Chorus : I like the way you move, I like the things you say I like the way you look, so baby won't you stay I like those big blue eyes, I like you more each day You've got to realise, you got to tell me baby won't you stay No, Never have to try But you caught my eye What was I supposed to do, yeah I, I would rather sing Never using words I would do most anything, yeah Don't you know, Your the one I've been dreaming of So this must be love yeah I can't fight what I feel Need you here with me night and day So baby won't you stay [Chorus] Dreaming, looking at your eyes, Losing time as a fanaticise, Can't stop cos there ain't no way, Gotta know are you here to stay [Chorus] x 3 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.115