精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I never meant for this to be happen But if it’s wrong, I just feel so right You give me attention You’re someone who understands my needs All rare, but sensitive Everything I miss at home You know how to hold me And do all the things I want to feel Inside of each tender kiss I get everything I miss at home I was just out on the town In search of some fun, I was looking for love Then you came along And shared with me all the things I miss at home You give me attention You’re someone who understands my needs All rare, but sensitive Everything I miss at home You know how to hold me And do all the things I want to feel Inside of each tender kiss I get everything I miss at home Oh, yes, I do love someone But I can’t pretend to the happy one And you’re takin’ for granted I was lonely and you were there for me You give me attention You’re someone who understands my needs {Girl, I understand your needs} All rare, but sensitive Everything I miss at home {Ooh-wee, baby} You know how to hold me {I wanna hold you, baby} And do all the things I want to feel {Oh, I wanna feel you, girl} Inside of each tender kiss {Oh...oh...} I get everything I miss at home {Home is where the heart is, baby} Things I miss at home {And I’m at home} (Home is where you let your feelings show) Things I miss at home {Everything I know} (Till I met you I felt all alone) Things I miss at home (Now you’re givin’ me everything I miss at home) {You’re at home, baby} Things I miss at home {And you don’t have to go nowhere} Things I miss at home Things I miss at home You’re givin’ me everything I miss at home -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.115