精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh You look good to me You look good to me Ooh, ooh I think I found you ‘bout a week ago My friends were growin’ up, they said you really flow They saw one night you really knocked me dead Workin’ many hours and quickly said You look good to me When you walk I just lose all my control You look good to me And when you talk I just wanna kiss your big mouth, baby Boy, I psyched you up with just one glance And then I figured out I had to take my chance Excuse me, baby, if I seem too bold But innocence could leave me in the cold You look good to me When you walk I just lose all my control You look good to me And when you talk I just wanna kiss your big mouth, baby I want you to know you look to me So I’m tellin’ you Baby, baby, baby Never ever been a forward girl I just speak my mind Being honest never felt so good Or looked so fine Looking good wasn’t everything And personality won’t make emotions ring The combination is what love’s about I’m not in love, but I have no doubt You look good to me When you walk I just lose all my control You look good to me And when you talk I just wanna kiss your big mouth, baby Hey girls (Yeah) Are there any good looking men out there (Yeah) Hello men (Woof-woof-woof) Well, if you think you’re fine, then try to sing along with my line Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na ( Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na) Na-na-na-na-na (Na-na-na-na-na) Na-na-na (Na-na-na) Woo, you sound as good as you look You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me Somebody wanna dance with me Never ever been a forward girl I just speak my mind Being honest never felt so good Or looked so fine Oh, oh, oh, oh Uh-uh Oh, oh, oh, oh Well, hello good love Sing it, sing it Na-na-na-na (Na-na-na-na) Na-na-na-na-na (Na-na-na-na-na) Na-na-na (Na-na-na) Ha-ha, that was good, now repeat after me You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) You look good to me (You look good to me) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.115