精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Yo’, this is funky Stevie J (Yeah) this is funky (Word) Cherrelle, come on Keith kicks the rhyme at the right time In a black jeep with Cherrelle in the driver’s seat Socializin’, dip-dip divin’ Noddin’ to a phat Stevie J beat Master of disaster, you came to me We treat the Benz just like a hooptie We bring noise and the funk with the chalk and the skunk With the double pump in the trunk Learn a lesson, we make it hot I’m not a player hater, yo’, I just dis a lot Cherrelle What am I to say what I gotta do To let you know my heart is calling out for you Gotta find the right time Can’t deny that I need you in my life Been knowing you for awhile now Always said I had to have you somehow I’m just a woman who knows what she needs If you’re down, come take a chance with me, ho, ho... What am I to say (Say) what I gotta do (Do) To let you know my heart is calling out for you (Oh) Gotta find (Gotta find ) the right time (Right time) Can’t deny that I need you in my life I want a man just to love me I take care of myself, I don’t need to help Don’t wait for my to get down on my knees I won’t beg, don’t plead, just tell me where to start, I need I know that you’re afraid of getting caught up in romance But my love is calling, give me a chance (Give me a chance) You’re all I really love And I’m yearning for your love What am I to say (Mmm) what I gotta do To let you know my heart is calling out for you Gotta find (Gotta find ) the right time (Right time) Can’t deny that I need you in my life (What I got to say) What am I to say (What I gotta do) what I gotta do To let you know my heart is calling out for you Gotta find the right time Can’t deny that I need you in my life (Honey, I know) I know that you’re afraid of getting caught up in romance But my love is calling, give me a chance (Won’t you give me a chance) You’re all I really love [Yo’, yo, Keith Murray] And I’m yearning for your love This is the tight situation, I might cause trouble I called up Stevie J, three way D double You know the click that stay on the bubble Who bed-rockin’ these h@#$ to sleep like Barney Rubble Anyway like I was about to say I ran into this pretty lil’ some’in’ yesterday ???And you Keith jimmy walk a style down I might??? I said, “Excuse me, I’m not married but you look like my wife” She looked one skinny props, said, “Thanks” I said “Don’t thank me, thank your mom and pops, h@#” (Tell me why) What am I to say (What I to say) what I gotta do (What am I to do) To let you know my heart is calling out for you Gotta find (Gotta find ) the right time (Right time) Can’t deny that I need you in my life (I need you, oh, yeah) Boy, I wanna fight it [Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah] I can’t deny it [You can’t] So I won’t fight it [Don’t fight it, baby] No, no [You know] Gotta find (No, no) the right time (No, no, no) Can’t deny that I need you in my life (No, no, no) [No doubt] [At the right time, it’s gotta be the right time] [If it ain’t the right time, then it ain’t my time] [And I’m gone] [Miss Cherrelle] [From Monday Never have the love I want Give me all the love I need [Keith Murray] You don’t have to be afraid of me [Stevie J] Never have the love I want Give me all the love I need -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.216.59.115