精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
written by Joy Williams & John Paul White I'm a dead man walking here But that's least of all my fears Ooh underneath the water It's not Alabama clay Gives my trembling hands away Ooh Please forgive me father Ain't going back to Barton Hollow Devil gonna follow me e'er I go Won't do me no good washing in the river Can't no preacher man save my soul Did that full moon force my hand? Or that unmarked hundred grand? Ooh underneath the water Please forgive me father Miles and miles in my bare feet Still can't lay me down to sleep Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com If I die before I wake I know the Lord my soul won't take I'm a dead man walking I'm a dead man walking Keep walking and running and running for miles Keep walking and running and running for miles Keep walking and running and running for miles Ain't going back to Barton Hollow Devil gonna follow me e'er I go Won't do me no good washing in the river Can't no preacher man save my soul Thanks to BobH for correcting these lyrics Thanks to Tia for correcting these lyrics -- from: http://www.sweetslyrics.com/820279.Civil%20Wars%20-%20Barton%20Hollow.html -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.86.67