精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
"You Don't Love Me" artist - Caro Emerald album - Deleted Scenes From The Cutting Room Floor Another day, another night got me thinking. What is it with him, he’s naturally moving slow. I see him at the corner bar, am I dreaming. Surrounded by friends, it’s got to end, I need to know. Am I just a night of lost and lost temptation. Is someone like me his destiny he’ll never know. I gotta find a way to show my expectations. He ends is where it begins but I won’t let go. I know you don’t love me. The sill I burned for you I know you don’t love me. This flame will die, it’s true. My soul got completely. Don’t seem enough for you. I know you don’t love me. But the message can’t get trough. Any man can see that I’m worth the talking. Love can be bitter sweet when a girl hears no. Opportunity knocks but your doors not open. But I feel a fire inside that’s about to blow. So, sweep me of my feet and show me something different. You know all the tricks, come get your kicks, you know I’m a game You gotta understand a girl needs more than romance. How many changes lost ‘till you just run away. I know you don’t love me. The sill I burned for you I know you don’t love me. This flame will die, it’s true. My soul got completely. Don’t seem enough for you. I know you don’t love me. But the message can’t get trough. Maybe I’m missing a telepathy, There’s a disconnection, you don’t think of me. I do really care because I disagree. ‘cause I’m the only part of you that you don’t see. Maybe I’m missing a telepathy, There’s a disconnection, you don’t think of me. I do really care because I disagree. ‘cause I’m the only part of you that you don’t see. I know you don’t love me. The sill I burned for you I know you don’t love me. This flame will die, it’s true. My soul got completely. Don’t seem enough for you. I know you don’t love me. But the message can’t get trough. I know you don’t love me. The sill I burned for you This flame will die, it’s true. Don’t seem enough for you. I know you don’t love me. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 80.60.95.203