精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Teenage Life Performed by Daz Sampson Written by Daz Sampson & John Matthews Now hear this What did you learn at school today ? That's what the teachers used to say But they don't know Don't understand, do they ? Why do they always give advice ? Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" When it's been a long since they had a teenage life What did you learn at school today ? That's what the teachers used to say But they don't know Don't understand, do they ? Why do they always give advice Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life Dwelling on the past, from back when I was young Thinking of my school days and trying to write this song Classroom schemes and dreams Man they couldn't save me Cos my days were numbered when I signed down on “Avy” Teenage kicks running out what could we do I still show respect to my boys who made it through And getting told off Mr T how my life would be Then giving him a signal So everyone could see Sunshine and shade Those girls I'd serenade Thinking of those sixth form chicks that misbehave Hoping that those days would go on and on forever Every day something new Just friends running together But suddenly school ends Your teenage life gone All your mates are growing up now They're moving on And now I'm looking back I'll tell you what I know Do you listen to your teacher ? No I don't think so "What did you learn at school today?" That's what the teachers used to say But they don't know Don't understand, do they ? Why do they always give advice Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" When it's been a long time since they had a teenage life Now if you treat the kids fine, together they will shine Ooh ooh ooh shine And if you give the kids time, they won't do the crime Won't do the crime Now my bad old ways Were during my school days Messing on those grade A's My life is just a haze I'm going through the struggle Five ten and kicking back So I could lock my flow Lace it up now on the track Oh yeh I felt the pain Whilst chasing all the fame I'm being told I'm nothing Just a player in the game But now I walk tall Stand proud for you to see I'm driving these fast cars It's five stars for me "What did you learn at school today?" That's what the teachers used to say But they don't know Don't understand, do they? Why do they always give advice Saying "Just be nice, always think twice" When it's been a long since they had a teenage life -- ︵﹏   V 師父生氣的說:你想改行當媽斗嗎? _︵_ ψmroscar:搭內捷還能順便沖澡,豈止方便而已! V▃▃▃V │⊙▁⊙花太郎說:沒有沒有... ˙ ˙  皿 ▆ )︹( m@◣◢師父說:那就給我多吃一點! ◤ ◥ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.223.2.18 ※ 編輯: secscy 來自: 61.223.2.18 (12/21 02:18)