精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
I remember all my life raining down as cold as ice shadows of a man, a face through a window cryin' in the night, the night goes in to morning, just another day happy people pass my way looking in their eyes, I see a memory, I never realized how happy you make me Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking but I send you away Oh Mandy, well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking and I need you today oh Mandy Standing on the edge of time I've walked away when love was mine Caught up in a world of uphill climbing tears are in my eyes and nothing is rhyming Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking but I send you away Oh Mandy, well you kissed and me and stopped shaking and I need you today oh Mandy Yesterday's dream, I face the morning cryin' on a breeze the pain is calling Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking but I send you away Oh Mandy, well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking and I need you today Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking but I send you away Oh Mandy, well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking and I need you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 218.166.88.76