精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
This Time I Know It's For Real By: Donna Summer What would I have to do To get you to notice me too Do I stand in line One of a million admiring eyes Walk a tightrope way up high Write your name across the sky I'm going crazy just to let you know You'd be amazed how much I love you so When I get my hands on you, I won't let go This time I know it's for real Should I write or call your home Shout it out with a megaphone Radio, TV news Got to find a way to get the message to you Say I love you with a neon sign Anything to make you mine I'm going crazy just to let you know If I wait too long for you, I might explode I've been around the block enough to know This time I know it's for real Walk a tightrope way up high Write your name across the sky I'm going crazy just to let you know You'd be amazed how much I love you so When I get my hands on you, I won't let go This time I know it's for real I'm going crazy just to let you know If I wait too long for you, I might explode I've been around the block enough to know This time I know it's for real -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: h247.s55.ts30.hinet.net