精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Crystal Shawanda : You Can Let Go Lyrics Songwriters: Batten, Corey; Blazy, Kent; Feek, Rory Lee Wind blowin’ on my face Sidewalk flyin’ beneath my bike A five year-old's first taste Of what freedom's really like He was runnin’ right beside me His hand holdin’ on the seat I took a deep breath and hollered As I headed for the street *Chorus* You can let go now, Daddy You can let go Oh, I think I'm ready To do this on my own It's still a little bit scary But I want you to know I'll be ok now, Daddy You can let go I was standin’ at the altar Between the two loves of my life To one I've been a daughter To one I soon would be a wife When the preacher asked, "Who gives this woman?" Daddy’s eyes filled up with tears He kept holdin' tightly to my arm 'Till I whispered in his ear BACK TO *Chorus* It was killin' me to see The strongest man I ever knew Wasting away to nothing In that hospital room You know he's only hanging on for you That's what the night nurse said My voice and heart were breakin’ As I crawled up in his bed, and said You can let go now, Daddy You can let go Your little girl is ready To do this on my own It's gonna be a little bit scary But I want you to know I'll be ok now, Daddy You can let go You can let go -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VaTDvBo_zI
昨晚聽到的歌... 我覺得真的很好聽,很感人... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.125.84