精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
◎This will tell you a tale about the time when Tyrant Delinom is sent to Dramar His travel begins X. Journey (Bonus) (Delinom) Into the unknown I must ride Guards by my side, I cannot hide They’ll lead me to a place far away Among villains and thieves, for my crime I must now pay I enter this land of the hate As soon as the guards leaves I will escape Through the maze of darkness I must find I tumble and fall to a sword it’s covered with signs Must find the way outside This Sword, It could be the way to beat the guards It gives me power, the source of my force I have to fight If I don’t win I rather die Now I must raise my sword up high This time I’ll win, I won’t lose my pride At any cost, I will fight, I will not lose Until it’s done Powerful knights watching me I cannot escape, that all I can see I have to find a way out of here I must be brave I cannot fear Prisoners from the land of the north They will be my troops I’ll use this sword They shall not feel fear nomore I teach them to fight I’ll become their powerful lord Must fight my way outside This Sword, It could be the way to beat the guards It gives me power, the source of my force I have to fight If I don’t win I rather die Now I must raise my sword up high This time I’ll win, I won’t lose my pride At any cost, I will fight, I will not lose Until it’s done Solo This Sword, It could be the way to beat the guards It gives me power, the source of my force I have to fight If I don’t win I rather die Now I must raise my sword up high This time I’ll win, I won’t lose my pride At any cost, I will fight, I will not lose Until it’s done -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.184.218