精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
VI. Settlement Amardons army: We are the army of light. Against the darkness we’ll fight. And this land will survive, it won’t die. War from honour and pride. Reptilians: We have come here to get those four stones. And that macigal sword. Like the storm, we take over your land. And this whole universe. Amardon: There’s no time for retreat or give up. Must fight and defend our pride. Spirits, give us more courage and might. Hagal: And fight with us, struggle with us. To the end of this war. Viviathans: Now for the glory and the might you’ll have to fight We’ll give our power into your hearts. We’ll fight by your side. Reptilians: It’s your time to stand. Now fight for your land. Amardons army: We are the army of light. Against the darkness we fight. And this land will survive, it won’t die. War from honour and pride. Amardon: We have the reason to fight. And defend what is right. Our land will survive, it won’t die. War from honour and pride. Reptilians: Your friend won’t survive of this hit. There is too much force with it. He gave us the sign where he is. And now he must die. Amardon: Hagal, you cannot die here tonight. We still have to fight side by side. When he’s laying beside of me. (He says) Hagal: Fight for this land, You have to stand To the end of this war Viviathans: Those stones will soon appear in Dale now travel in there. We give our power into your heart We fight by your side Reptilians: Now where you will go? We have to know! Amardon: I’ll ride. Now I can see how the darkness follows. I must ride fast and get the sword and the stones. I feel how the evil is coming too near. But I must ride I cannot fear. Viviathans voice I can here. Viviathans: You have the power and might And your sword by your side We help you to survive, we will guide Now, together we’ll fight. Amardon: We have the reason to fight. And defend what is right. Our land will survive, it won’t die. War from honour and pride. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.141.184.218