精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Mirror, Mirror - Diana Ross Lyrics by M. Sembello/D. Matkowsky Mirror, mirror On the wall You said you had the answers to it all You never told me I'd take a fall Mirror, mirror On the wall You, you turned my life Into a paperback novel Words that come to life Inside your little melodrama Chapter one When I was young I came to you with my problems Chapter two You promised me love And anything that I desired (A) Tell me mirror, mirror on the wall 'Thought you said you had the answers to it all Never told me I was gonna take a fall Tell me mirror, mirror on the wall You have nailed my heart Upon the wall for your pleasures You have cast a spell That cannot ever be broken And now My eyes grow tired I watch my picture getting older But I Remain the same Trapped in this mirror forever Repeat (A) I talk to you each night And I follow your advise You've been wrong What's the price I have to pay For this fairy tale thing called love? Let me go! Repeat (A) x 2 Let me go Mirror, mirror x 4 Repeat (A) Tell me mirror x 4 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 203.73.237.45