精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Theme from "Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased)" (Lyrics by David Armold) I'm not here to harm you So let me disarm you You'll see what I mean I'm yours, but you already know me Stay with me And show me the way to my dreams Together we can live a life we know is real We move silently through my room and make me feel that love can be a place we never have to leave Be strong Stay with me Never disappear Deep in my heart I see clearly we should be revealing our secrets today Please don't just stay there I'm waiting for the plans you've been making to take me away Together we can live a life we know is real We move silently through my room and make me feel that love can be a place we never have to leave Be strong Stay with me Never disappear Together we can live a life we know is real We move silently through my room and make me feel that love can be a place we never have to leave Be strong Stay with me Never disappear -- The story is a sad one, told many times. The story of my life in trying times. Just add water, stir in lime. How the west was won and where it got us. R.E.M. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: allMINE.m7.ntu.edu.tw