精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Officially Yours Ohhh yeah yeah La da de, la da de, la da da da da do Thinking how the story goes helpless and wishing Put the film inside my mind but there's a big scene that I'm missing As I reread my lines, I think said this, I should've said that Did you edit me out of your mind, cause in a flash you would disapper gone (Gone) Before the curtain falls and we act this out again Maybe I should risk it all and state that I'm officially going on the record to say I'm in love with you I'm officially everything you hoped that I would be This time I'll tell the truth I'm officially wrong I know for letting you go the way I did unconditionally More than I ever was before I'm officially yours La Da De, La Da De, La Da Da Da Da Do Traveling down this road again got to make a few decisions Don't want you to feel this hurt again That's why I'm hoping that you'll listen, if you let me press rewind I'll rehearse every word, I should have said Cause girl I'm ready to make things right Here on the stage so we can move on (On) And before the curtain falls and we act this out again Missing pieces of ourselves so stay I'm officially going on the record to say I'm in love with you I'm officially everything you hoped that I would be This time I'll tell the truth I'm officially wrong i know for letting you go the way I did unconditionally More than I ever was before Things I should I have said Like I appreciate the time that I spent with you Inspire me with the smile of yours on your pretty face My world comes alive now I know (and now I know babe) This time I'm not letting go Cause I'm officially yours Officially everything you hoped that I would be This time I'll tell you the truth I'm Officially wrong I know for letting you go the way I did unconditionally More than I ever was before I'm officially going on the record to say I'm in love with you I'm officially everything you hoped that i would be This time i'll tell the truth I'm officially wrong i know for letting you go the way i did Unconditionally more than I ever was before Girl I'm unconditionally yours officially yours your man Girl I'm unconditionally yours officially yours I am Girl I'm unconditionally yours officially yours your man Girl I'm unconditionally yours officially yours I am -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.229.88.71