精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Diane Birch - Valentino Woo-oo Hoo, woo-oo hoo, woo-oo hoo Woo-oo Hoo, woo-oo hoo, woo-oo hoo Well I passed the wishing well and I threw my penny in Said a prayer out of the blue that you would come my way again Yeah I seen some better defames and the next one you were there Runnin' circles through the graveyard Throwin' daisies in the air Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, valentino Whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, my tears don't show But oh honey they flow Woo-oo Hoo, woo-oo hoo, woo-oo hoo Woo-oo Hoo, woo-oo hoo, woo-oo hoo Well I crossed the lakes and mountains Ended up in Hollywood Playin' piano in the pink hotel just like you said I would Kept lookin' out my window hopin' one day you would come Goin' every shade of blue under that California sun Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, valentino Whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, my tears don't show But oh honey they flow Woo-oo Hoo, woo-oo hoo, woo-oo hoo Woo-oo Hoo, woo-oo hoo, woo-oo hoo So much for the promises So much for the daisy chains Whoa why carry all those heavy dreams When the only I really is you Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, valentino Whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, my tears don't show But oh honey they flow Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh, valentino Whoa-oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh, my tears don't show But oh honey they flow oh honey they flow Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.104.186.180