精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Sweet Kind of Life(電影鯊魚黑幫插曲) Cheryl Lynn [A:] Yall can dance to this if you want to Yall can step to this if you want to Yall can slide to this if you want to Yall can do whatever you want to So so sweet , kind of life Sweet kind of life Sweet kind of life Life is one big party when you share the wealth Wouldn't mean as much, if I just spent it on myself While my cup is running over, let me give you some Love is good life, oh it's something got enough for everyone I just wanna have some fun And take a moment and sugar coat it, come on and party Down [Chorus:] Tell You why I love to like this Sweet kind of life Sweet kind of life I'm a star and I'm shinging bright in this Sweet kind of life Sweet kind of life Oh baby it feels so right in this Sweet kind of life Sweet kind of life Life is a party every night in this Sweet kind of life Sweet kind of life I got everything I need and I'm feelin great Knowing I can afford things without the headache now I don't have to worry about every dime I spend Cause my monies really flowing and I'm paid up on my rent I just wanna have some fun And take a moment and sugar coat it Come on a party down [Chorus] (Repeat) [A] (Repeat) It's so sweet The kinda life that life It's so sweet The kinda love I give It's so sweet I wanna give it to you It's so sweet That's what I wanna do I wanna give you the life It's so sweet I wanna party tonight It's so sweet It's so sweet [Chorus] ※ 引述《univ (Joy Ride)》之銘言: : 這首歌出自於 Shark tale 的原聲帶裡 : 我想找這首歌的歌詞, 但是找不太到 : 煩請可以提供者, 回信至信箱 : 感謝 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.167.222.2
nak:2905 06/18 15:22