精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
NOTHING ELSE MATTERS (Written by David Darling & Cindy Alexander) Yes I wanna waste your time I wanna mess your head up Chase the morning back to Vegas Tell your girlfriend to find a life Tell me a story Tell me where I come in Cash in your dreams and count all the stars that fell and love that could have been Cuz Nothing else matters in the end What you did or what you said Nobody cares how much you bled When it's over baby Every beat Every breath Every day A little death I don't wanna change your life I just wanna change your mind And the picture in the frame by your bedside I'll bring out your best side Tell me a story Tell me where I come in I throw you a rope Then I pull you up close to see The sorry shape you're in And I say... Nothing else matters in the end What you did or what you said Nobody cares how much you bled When it's over baby Every beat Every breath Every day A little death Move a little closer to me Move a little closer to me now Forget about your life on trial I'm gonna make it worth your while Nothing else matters in the end What you did or what you said Nobody cares how much you bled When it's over baby Every bond Every break Every single heart you take Every beat Every breath Every day A little death -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173