精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
4 HOURS (Written by Cindy Alexander & Kim Tribble) I could have been your Cinderella but the clock's about to strike So I'll trade my slipper for some coffee 'Cause I'm catching the red eye Leave a piece of me in every other town It's like my heart's gotta pay a toll just to get around So take your best shot right now You got CHORUS: 4 Hours to make me fall 4 Hours Before I get that wake up call me sometime That's what they always say Will you remember my name in 4 Hours The air is choppy over Austin A cold front's on the way And for a moment I get lost in every word that you say Lay your head on my shoulder The seat belt light is on Hold my hand while you still can At JFK I'm gone But I'll put your smile in my song You got repeat CHORUS I gotta pay my bills Kiss my cat Call my folks Tell 'em where I'm at Wash my clothes Change my strings There's never enough time to do everything I need to do 'Cause there's another show I'm always running to 4 Hours to make you fall 4 Hours to make 'em love me one and all Just one time That's what I always say Will you remember my name in 4 Hours -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173