精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
UNAVAILABLE BILLY (Written by David Darling & Cindy Alexander) Who are you Where'd he go You're so much colder than the man I used to know Out of line Out of luck Do you wanna talk or do you wanna Forget about it I should Forget about it 'Cause I highly doubt your heart has ever bled But you sweat for me instead CHORUS: You used to take me Haven't been lately What took you so long To get me all wrong You know you kill me Unavailable Billy Take a hit Suck it in Your soul retreats and the walls come caving in I think you broke it The sky above me You're so high... there's nothing left to love me Yeah you're in denial That you're in denial So it isn't worth my while to hang out for the fall But it would be nice for you to call DBL. CHORUS: You used to take me Haven't been lately What took me so long To get you all wrong You know you kill me Unavailable Billy You used to take me Haven't been lately I thought you dug me So sexy ugly You know you kill me Unavailable Billy Yeah you're incredible You make love edible Then you kick me in the gut When it's good you give it up Got my bang for the buck... Repeat DBL. CHORUS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173