精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
GRACE (Written by Cindy Alexander) So long my unfairweather friend I leave you here Under the cloud where the sidewalk ends My misery your company We fit so well My need to please your self esteem So give back the hand of someone you can't stand When I fall into peace, into place When I'm in love, and in light, and in grace You - you don't like me this way So I say... So long my unfairweather friend I'm all filled up Your solace in my sadness ends You make amends, I make a mirror to your soul The way from here is getting clearer I gotta go Some day I pray you'll smile for my sake When I fall into peace, into place into love, into light, into grace but you - you don't like me this way So I can't stay There's no wrong or right It's not black & white I know you can't see it now but I found color in my life Yes I fell into peace, into place and I'm in love, I'm in light, I'm in grace And G-d, I really love me this way So I say... I hope you fall into peace, into place That you're in love, and in light, and in grace You know, I love you anyway But I can't stay... So long my unfairweather friend -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173