精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
WARRIOR (Written by Cindy Alexander) How would you know You don't have a clue You don't have a womb Some place that someone can crawl into You don't have a heart And you're not real That may not be true But that is how you make me feel CHORUS I'm the warrior I'm the king I am my own hero and I got the golden ring So there is the door I swallowed the key I can take it I can make it like the Man that you taught me to be You taught me well All that you know I've got notches on my belt and I have learned to steal the show I don't ask direction I pick up the bill When I say I'll call you You know I never will Nope REPEAT CHORUS I wanna be sweet Please don't think I'm bitter I'm just about to bleed I don't need no babysitter I just need time..... To breathe I think I know Yeah, I got a clue You see I have a womb Some place that someone can crawl into I've got a heart and I'm surreal I may not be for you but this is how I feel I'm the warrior I'm the king I am my own hero and I got the G-ddamn ring So there is the door I swallowed the key I can take it I can make it I can fake it... REPEAT CHORUS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173