精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
DOMINO (Written by Cindy Alexander & Paul Trudeau) All the king's horses and all the kings men Can't put your heart back together What can you do She's not a tattoo Can't stay on your arm forever What do they feed us if it's not a lie All of the mice here are dying What are we selling if it's not our souls Don't wanna believe...but I'm buying And I thank you for your time but it's getting hard Shooting at love in the dark Beating it into the ground If he goes then she goes If they go we all go We all go down down down Superimpose me in your frame of mind Am I still shallow and listless Are we so far we can't come back around I saw a sign say "forgiveness" And I thank you for your time But it's getting hard Shooting at love in the dark Beating it into the ground If you go then I go If we go they all go We all go down down down Down Down Down Game over game over game over Thank you for your time Shooting at love in the dark Beating it into the ground If you go then I go If we go they all go We all go down down Baby I already know Tell them it's time to come home If he goes then she goes, if they go we all go We all go Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down Down -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173