精華區beta lyrics 關於我們 聯絡資訊
BETTER WHEN I'M BROKEN (Lyrics by Cindy Alexander Music by Cindy Alexander, Christopher Allis, Christian Nesmith, Harvey Lane, Fren Asken & Tina Trevino) I'm the girl who talks to the sailors I'm the girl who runs from what's real I keep my ghosts locked up in a trailer I tell you what I think but not what I feel I'm the girl who gives away the last crumb I'm the girl who picks you off the floor Never mind I got you under my thumb I steal from myself Just so you can have some more CHORUS: Take me away Take my heart and soul Don't make me stay When the room gets cold Crack me up Crack me open I work better when I'm broken I'm the girl your mother wants to mother I'm the girl your Daddy wants to do The guy I want is the one I can't commit to You're the guy I want What's that say about you CHORUS Broken by a guy who can make me sweat Broken by a guy who can make me groove Tell him what I want but he just forgets Gives me what I need, makes me pay my dues Broken by a guy who can make me crawl Broken by a guy who can make me crave Broken by a guy who won't take my sh*t He puts me in my place when I misbehave Repeat Verse 1 REPEAT CHORUS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.93.173